Friday, May 11, 2018

NOTILUS Antimicrobial Shower head

The shower head comes with everything you need for a quick and easy instillation. I was expecting to only get the shower head, but It came with plumber's tape.
 It took us a while to be able to give this bad boy a go because it is just the head. Our shower required a handled shower head. The main thing I didn't like about this product was the fact the photos on the Amazon page never gave you a good idea of what exactly you would receive. I assumed it was a handled shower head because of this.
 When we finally got it working I never wanted to leave the shower. One thing I quickly noticed about this shower head is the fact that you can see the difference in the nozzles. The green really stands out against the silver and blue. With five (5) settings it was like five different showers all at once. It's really easy to turn the lever and select your settings. Plus with the antimicrobial nozzles the shower is actually better for you too. But don't just take my word; go get one for you and yours.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079GR52Z4