Sunday, June 3, 2018

Moon Burn

    First off I love the color of the label. The design is pleasing to look at, and the label is informative. I also love the name, Moon Burn, It's clever, and true to the function.The pills are easy to swallow, they are tasteless, and if you are a bit iffy about swallowing pills you can pop the capsules open and mix the powder with a drink.
 I cannot say these work completely, because; they do not help me sleep. I also do not have a working scale available to see if I have lost any weight. I have noticed, however; that I do seem to have more energy when I wake up. I have managed to take two almost every night, and will update this post as soon as I get a scale to weigh myself.
If you would like to give it a try go to www.BeLiveStore.com or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077XYWGS1